How to join the Medico-Legal Webinar Series
1. You will be provided a link to the series once your registration has been confirmed.
2. We are using Zoom for the webinars. You are advised to download the Zoom Client for Meetings app on your laptop. You may also download the Zoom mobile app for iPhone and Android.
3. Please ensure that you have a strong internet connection. You are encourge to use the earpiece with microphone forclarity.
4. You may post your questions at any time throughout the session by sending a private message to the host.
5. A digital E-Certificate will be sent via-email to register participants within 7 (seven) working days from the date of the respective Webinar session.
6. The speaker notes will be provided via-email to participants within 3 (three) working days from the date of the respective Webinar session.
Terms & Conditions
1. Do not share the link (including the meeting ID and Password) with any person(s). Each registered participant will be given access to the Webniar on per session per device basis.
2. Sharing of individual access information by whatsoever means is strictly prohibited at all times. Host reserves the rights to disable access to duplicate login during webinar session without prior notice.
3. Registered participants who shared their individual access information will risk being denied issuance of CPD Points and E Certificate.
4. Any form of screen recording to any particular device(s), sharing or reproducing the content of Medico-Legal Webinar Series in audio, video, writting, etc, on any platform is strictly prohibited. The organisers view this as a serious breach and violation of copyright and will not hesitate to hold the person or entity liable for any dessemination of information or recording being made from the Webniar.
6. The Webinar is for educational and informative purposes only.
7. By registering for this Webinar, you accept ant agree to abide by the above mentioned Terms and Conditions.
I have read this Agreement and agree to the terms and conditions.